Visible Dust Zee Pro Sensor Cleaning bulb blower for digital camera
Zee™ Pro is a voluminous and proven safe bulb blower. It is specially engineered for delicate and sensitive procedures such as cleaning a sensor of your digital camera.
Most other bulb blowers don’t have filters hence they act like dust magnets, picking up microscopic particles from the surrounding environment and ejecting them at high speeds onto the sensor surface, creating tiny holes and craters. Ultimately, this is the major cause of unknown sensor damage. Despite this, «filterless» bulb blowers are recommended by most manufacturers.
Zee™ Pro has a patented design which includes dual (front and rear) filters to prevent sensor damage from ejecting microscopic particles. Our design creates a projectile free, clean air system.
This Anti-Dust Repellent Coating gives a «Clean Look» to Zee™ Pro compared to other existing rubber or silicon blowers.
Other advantages of Zee™ Pro includes: standalone upright position, oval shape design for maximum comfort and ease of use and has an enlarged body size increasing the air capacity of Zee™ Pro and making it more efficient, compatible with FlexoDome™ (not included).
- Find a relatively dust free and dry environment that has adequate lighting, something preferably indoors
- Make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged, or use your AC connector for the camera.
- Mount your camera on a tripod or use FlexoDome™ to prevent accidental contact between sensor and Zee Pro™ bulb blower nozzle.
- Invert the camera’s sensor downward.
- Expose the sensor by following your camera’s manual
- Remove any lens or cap you have on the camera
- Keep the Zee Pro™ nozzle at least an inch (2,5 cm) above the surface of the sensor to avoid damage during their contact
- Squeeze Zee Pro™ bulb blower with quick, strong bursts
- After you have finished, detach FlexoDome™ if you have it and replace the cap or lens on the camera and release the camera shutter