The FLYPRO PX400 Standard is a foldable, portable, highly intelligent, easy to fly high-performance FPV (First Person View) and auto-follow drone, especially designed for filmmakers and action sports enthusiasts who use GoPro3/4 cameras.
The FLYPRO PX400 Standard automatically follows you wherever you go, whatever you do.
It is your personal sidekick, just in case you can’t rent a helicopter and professional photographer to take a video of your black diamond run. The PX400 is also your personal training assistant, allowing you to review what you’re doing right, and where you need to improve. The drone can let you review imagery you never thought possible, and is a great way to encourage others to join your adventures.
One Key to take off or land, takeoff and landing is easier than ever before, with both functions just a tap away. Tap once to takeoff and your PX400 will hover and transform, ready to start filming. Then tap again to make it transform into landing mode and auto land. it makes circular rotations on a set radius and altitude, keeping the camera aimed at your target，even you can adjust the flight speed to spiral or downward spiral. You can draw arbitrary curves, the drone will fly in the paths by itself, and autonomous landing on after finishing the flight, mainly used in large-area mapping and aerial photography. It will follow you at a set distance and altitude, and keep its relative position from you. NO manual remote control required during flight, and the camera will keep aiming at you. See precisely where your PX400 is at all times on the live map. The map can be enlarged when needed and shows your most recent flight path. All of the information you need to fly safely is just a glance away. Altitude, flight speed, distance, and more are right at your fingertips.
More than anything else, the FLYPRO PX400 Standard is a really high technology product. You can easily control the PX400 just by installing the freely available app to your smartphone or tablet.
The FLYPRO brand philosophy is "I Can Fly", and the developers have designed the product for enthusiasts who just want to fly. Just open the box and it's ready to go! More importantly, the PX400Standard operates on a virtual tether which is connected to your smartphone, and this gives it the "follow me" capability. There are six Follow Modes that you can configure and control with your smartphone app. Each one offers a cool choice of options and will deliver stunning results, regardless of your sport. In fact we think you’ll probably want to use all six.
1. Auto-follow. Will work with almost any sports. In this mode the FLYPRO PX400 Standard will follow you at a set distance, repeating your movement trajectory precisely while maintaining its position at the preset distance and altitude from you. For example, you can set it to keep a 10 meter distance at 4 meters high to the east from your position. Even when you change your direction, the PX400 will stay at the same preset angle from you. We suggest this mode for straight line wakeboard, cable parks, surfing, and some other sports. It will follow you at speeds up to 25 km/h.
2. Hover and Aim. The Hover and Aim option sets the FLYPRO PX400 Standard in one position above the ground, but constantly points the camera at your smartphone. This fixed and track option is perfect for tight places such as smaller skateparks, narrow forest trails, or for activities such as bungee jumping or base jumping, where clearance from your equipment is important.
3. Circle. In this setting, the FLYPRO PX400 Standard makes circular rotations on a set radius and altitude, keeping the camera aimed at your target. This is for slow speed or static shots and will capture some impressive footage around your position.
In addition, through APP, you can set any cycling radius, for example, if the subject is a tall building, the building can be carried out through a 360-degree panorama shooting cycling mode, , this will help you select the best shooting angle if you are a director or a video enthusiasts..
4. Look down. The most simple mode, but it can produce stunning results. Simply "walk" your FLYPRO PX400 Standard above a ramp or kicker where you are about to throw some epic tricks and with push of a button it will freeze its position and aim the camera straight down. Just make sure you don't go too high.
5. Routes Flights: You can draw arbitrary curves, the drone will fly in the paths by itself, and autonomous landing on after finishing the flight, mainly used in large-area mapping and aerial photography.
Before the flight route, you can easily set the altitude, speed, APP will measure the expected length of the route accordingly, the flight time is calculated to prevent exceeding the maximum flight time, to achieve the necessary security checks before takeoff.
Any video fans can improve your shooting skills by FPV to obtain a fine video job, this will make you a real video director, check what you can do with FPV:
1) High quality video capture, view on immediate shoot
2) 10CH Transmitter with High-definition Monitor
3) High-definition images transmission in real-time
4) High-performance data transmission, real-time flight data transmission
So you want to make videos that look drop dead awesome, totally professional, and really top-notch. We get that.
We designed the FLYPRO PX400 Standard while chanting the mantra “stable, stable, stable.” Okay, maybe it wasn’t exactly like that, but you get the idea. We think stability is important, and we obsess over it.
The FLYPRO PX400 Standard uses a 3 axis gyro-stabilized gimbal with the following features to make sure that your aerial videos are as stable as a tripod on a granite slab. Here’s what we engineered:
- Auto pitch and yaw - the camera will always point at the smartphone;
- Horizon alignment (roll stabilization); - Vibration isolation;
In other words, your GoPro3/4 footage is as stable as anything, even while airborne, even while flying at 40 km/h, and even while tracking your progress on the slalom.
To use the FLYPRO PX400, simply attach your GoPro3/4 to the drone’s gimbal and you’re ready for stable action shots
You can fly the FLYPRO PX400 using preset flight paths, switch between smartphone and TX, use one key to switch to TX control (Walkera DEVO 10, included), and switch to smartphone control via the joystick on the app at any time. This gives you instant control over manual or auto-follow flight modes!
More Safety Functions
(1) Return on losing of control. once the drone loses signal, it will return automatically.
(2) Return on low voltage. once battery voltage below a given value is detected, the drone will return and land automatically.
(3) Secure check before flight. any flight, before unlocking, drone's fly control system will automatically check the battery voltage, barometer, compass, GPS, accelerometer, remote control input. If any alert happens, the drone will refuse to unlock.
(4) Dual power flight control. the flight control supports dual power supply, if one line power is abnormal, it will automatically switch to the other to guarantee a safety flight.
Presentation- The new creative design of the fuselage, perfect streamlined design with sports car dynamics and texture;
Portable - Collapsible shrink into the backpack, just pack and go;
Lifetime- Full carbon fiber material cast, light body can have a longer life time, high hardness, mild impact resistant;
FPV- FPV aerial perfect Drone working DEVO10, ready to fly, put your eyes flew high-altitude, flying in the air and enjoy the ultimate experience;
Intelligence- High intelligence Drone, able to maintain their horizontal flight, one key to land, never afraid to fly lost, combined with Android App, one key to take-off, and It can fly according to the flight paths you set in advance via APP;
Auto-Follow - Automatically follow, without manual control, automated tracking shot, suitable for outdoors sport like travel, riding, shooting skateboards, wheels, motorcycles, off-road sports, skiing, water sports;
Advanced Technical - Pro version has optical flow cameras and sonar sensors, the future of technology now can be achieved, do indoor intelligent positioning flight, shooting indoor television video.
You can be part of the first generation of FLYPRO PX400 users, dreamers, and pioneers.
- Durable and weather resistant construction
- Up to 25 minutes flight time with gimbal and camera depending on flight speed
- Interchangeable 22.2 V, 5200mAh, LiPo batteries
- Wind resistance up to 10m/s
- Top speed, 40 km/h (software limited)
- Weight 3.08 lbs (1.4 kg). 4.62 lbs (2.1 kg) with battery
12 Months Warranty
- 1 X PX400 Drone(Standard version with WHITE body / PRO version with RED body)
- 1 X Walkera DEVO 10 + RX1002
- 1 X P-3D Gimbal
- 1 X Image Transmitter
- 1 X DV701 Monitor （internal DVR）
- 1 X CNC Monitor
- 1 X mini b6ac Charger
- 1 X 5200MAH 6S Battery
- 1 X GOPRO 3 AV Cable
- 1 X TF Card Reader
- 2 X Digital Transmission Module
- 1 X Battery Alert
- 1 X OPTICAL FLOW Camera and Sonar sensor(PRO version only)
- 1 X High Quality Motor (PRO version only)
- Gopro Camera not included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Door2Door Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.