Gerber Montana 8x25 Binoculars
The Gerber Montana 8×25 is the latest innovation from Gerber. O-ring seals assure the waterproof construction and nitrogen-purging inhibits fogging and condensation.
The generous eye relief of the MONTANA 8×25 is suitable for glasses wearers and ensures fatigue free viewing even after extended use. Eye Relief is measured as the distance a binocular can be held away from the eye and still present the full field-of-view.
The durable Olive-Green rubber armoring has been made to provide an assured grip.
Featuring a double-hinged design that folds easily into a portable size, the Gerber Montana 8×25 compact roof-prism binocular is the perfect companion to take to the theatre, a concert or sports event.
- Soft, rubbery outer coating protects binoculars from knocks and shocks.
- Compact binoculars that don't compromise on performance.
- Eight-times magnification, with an objective lens of 25mm.
- Twist-up eyecups protect your lenses when not in use.
- Waterproof and fog proof, thanks to a nitrogen-filled body.
- High grade BAK-4 Prism lenses give you a sharp, clear and brighter image than other lenses.
- Includes a handy carrying case with Velcro closure, belt loop and lanyard.
- Also includes instruction and a cleaning cloth.
- Presented in a black Gerber gift box.
12 Months Warranty
- Protective case
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Door2Door Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.