MIOPS is a standalone, small factor device which can trigger your camera or flash unit. It helps photographers to take photos of high speed events which are difficult to capture with human reflexes.
MIOPS has 3 different built-in sensors; light, sound and laser. These sensors are used to detect external events such as lightning strikes, fireworks, popping a balloon, water splashes, exploding items, or a laser beam. When one of these events is detected, MIOPS helps to trigger your camera or flash unit.
MIOPS doesnt just include these great sensors, but also includes other picture modes such as: timelapse, scenario, HDR, and DIY (do it yourself). These modes arent triggered by your MIOPS sensors, but are great ways to capture an event.
Timelapse; sequential picture within a time period with equal time difference between each of them
Scenario; creating a custom scenario with up to 5 different steps
HDR; digital processing of the same picture with different exposures (high dynamic range)
DIY; can accept signals from external sensors with the dedicated port, so you are not limtited to light and sound events only
MIOPS is smartphone controllable, can be triggered by a remote, has a rechargeable battery, and includes bluetooth.
MIOPS produce many different camera cables. They are used to connect your camera to your MIOPS Smart. The C1 cable is compatible with Canon cameras.
- triggers your camera or flash unit
- takes photos of high speed events
- 3 different built-in sensors; light, sound and laser
- 4 different picture modes; timelapse, scenario, HDR, and DIY
- smartphone controllable
- can be triggered by a remote
- has a rechargeable battery
- includes bluetooth
- compatible with Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony
The N3 is used for the following cameras:
- Fujifilm - S3 Pro, and S5 Pro
- Nikon - P7800, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D600, D610, D750, D7000, D7100, D90, D3300, and Df
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Door2Door Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.