Silicon Power USB3.0 All in 1 Card Reader has 5 cards slots that can support all main stream flash cards and that can read and write simultaneously. It comes with a USB cable. The read/write speed is coupled with the latest USB3.0 interface and compatible with USB 2.0. USB 3.0 features a 5GB/sec bandwidth which is 10 times faster than USB2.0.
- Dimensions: 73 x 50 x 13 mm
- Weight: 55g (excluding USB transmission cable)
- Support OS: Windows 2000 SP4,Windows XP SP3,Windows Vista Home Basic (32Bits),Windows Vista Ultimate (64Bits),Windows 7 Ultimate (32Bits),Windows 7 Ultimate (64Bits),Linux Fedora 11 (kernel 2.6.X),Mac OS 10.2.8 or later, Linux Kernel 2.6.30 or later
*Windows XP (SP1) and 2000 do not support SDXC format (exFAT format).
** Mac OS X 10.6.5 or later support exFAT format.
- Operation temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 70 °C
- Color: White
- Compatible with USB3.0, USB 2.0 devices
- Support 5Gb/s super-speed, 480 Mb/s high-speed, and 12 Mb/s full-speed transfer rates
- Five card slots that can read and write simultaneously
－MS Pro/MS Duo/MS Pro Duo/MS Pro HG/MS XC
- Support new spec card & capacity
－SDXC UHS-I: upto 2TB
－SDHC UHS-1:up to 32GB (microSD UHS-1 need used SD adapter)
－MS Pro HG/MS XC: upto 32GB
－CF / Ultra DMA mode 7
- LED indicates the usage status
- Card reader
- 50cm USB3.0 cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Door2Door Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.