Micnova Trigger for Nikon Light / Motion and SoundRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Micnova Trigger For Nikon Light/Motion And Sound
There are three modes:
There is a great challenge in capturing lightning when it strikes. With this trigger things become much easier. Once the trigger detects a flash or burst of light it will activate the camera's shutter within 0.1ms.
The unit's motion triggering modes uses a Passive Infrared (PIR)sensor. It detects movement of infrared (IR) sources, such as humans or animals, from up to 5 meters away, and smaller wildlife at a closer range. When the sensor detectsIR motion within its field of view (Horizontal: 94°, vertical: 82°), it will trigger your camera shutter.
The sound trigger mode uses an insert microphone sensor. It will trigger the camera once the microphone detects any sound, such as the snapping of fingers, clapping hands or voice from human/ wildlife within approximately 2 metres.
- 0.1ms response time from lightning event to shutter release
- 5m PIR passive motion triggering capability when in Motion Mode;
- Set camera to manual focus and focus to infinity
- Power:IEC LR03 AAAx 2(not included)
- Compatibility: Nikon: D1, D1X, D1H, D100, D200,D2H, D2X, D3, D300, D3X, D3S, D4, D700, D800 1E, DCS 620, F100, F5, F6, N90,N90S,D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000,D90
Fuji : S3,S5
12 Months Warranty
- Extension arm
Micnova TriggerBy: Geoff Agars on 13 May 2021Very pleased so far, easy to set up and use with excellent results. My first trial was birds coming and going in a birdbath. One important point is to match the camera lens to the sensor viewing angle. A telephoto with its narrow field of view will give a lot of blank shots as the subjects move around out of the viewing angle.