Micnova Trigger for Sony Light / Motion and Sound
Micnova Trigger For Sony Light/Motion And Sound
There are three modes:
There is a great challenge in capturing lightning when it strikes. With this trigger things become much easier. Once the trigger detects a flash or burst of light it will activate the camera's shutter within 0.1ms.
The unit's motion triggering modes uses a Passive Infrared (PIR)sensor. It detects movement of infrared (IR) sources, such as humans or animals, from up to 5 meters away, and smaller wildlife at a closer range. When the sensor detectsIR motion within its field of view (Horizontal: 94°, vertical: 82°), it will trigger your camera shutter.
The sound trigger mode uses an insert microphone sensor. It will trigger the camera once the microphone detects any sound, such as the snapping of fingers, clapping hands or voice from human/ wildlife within approximately 2 metres.
- 0.1ms response time from lightning event to shutter release
- 5m PIR passive motion triggering capability when in Motion Mode;
- Set camera to manual focus and focus to infinity
- Power:IEC LR03 AAAx 2(not included)
- Compatibility: Sony: A55, A57, A65, A77, A100, A200, A300, A350, A700, A850, A900
12 Months Warranty
- Extension arm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Door2Door Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.